1.05.2010

2009

Happy 2010!  I'm so excited for the new year, I'm pretty sure it's going to be amazing.  We had a lovely Christmas and rang in the new year with some wonderful friends.  The only bummer from the holidays was that we found out we won't be going to California for January...But we'll get there as soon as we can. 

In honor of 2009, these are my nine favorite things from the year (in no particular order):

1. I met this little munchkin.


2. I married the man of my dreams.



3. biomimones!


4. our tour in June: Colorado, Wyoming, Montana




5. peacocks, peacock feathers, the colors of peacocks




6. Dunegrass festival


7. Mario's awesome art show









8. hanging out with new and old friends




9. bundt cakes & being gluten-free (gluten free bundt cakes are the best!)

2009 was a great year.  I'm so happy to have spent it with such amazing people.

xo,
Cayce Danielle

source: google images, weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment