1.07.2010

black bean brownies

Oh my gosh!  Everyone in my house is freaking out about this Texas game.  What can I say?  I'm not really a football person anymore... I am, however, thinking about making gluten free black bean brownies if Texas wins (a late snack for all of the winos in the house).  I wonder if they'll be any good?

I really need to get motivated!  I was able to do a little cleaning, and I finished some sweet posters for The Preservation, but I'm taking forever to get started on new projects.  So... I need to inspire myself.

Here are some things that are inspiring me right now:

pretty poppies & mountains



pretty owl locket from marisolspoon on etsy.com



pretty notecards from thecraftpantry on etsy.com



pretty little bird&braid





pretty granny squares

pretty zooey <3

Ok, I've been inspired enough!  Now to go put the finishing touches on christmas presents (&make those brownies..even though texas didn't win..)
xo,
Cayce Danielle

2 comments:

  1. How were the black bean brownies!? That sounds so weird, but I am open to anything that is GF :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. they were AMAZING! I was wondering if you would like them because they have a different texture than regular brownies (they are fluffier, and I like the texture waay better). You should definitely try it. I'll post the recipe.

    ReplyDelete