1.18.2010

clean house

Mario and I finally made a promise to each other to clean our "apartment."  So today we worked for several hours cleaning and only made a small dent in our two rooms.  We're going to switch out beds with my parents (a tempurpedic!) and totally clean out the room which has stuff in it all the way from when I was in middle school. 

I'm really excited, and haven't gotten to get inspired yet as to how I'm going to redecorate with the new furniture & hopefully getting to use some of the new wedding presents we received.  So I thought I would post some inspiring room photos...

I love the books and lamp in this one


this one reminds me of my room when I was little...


I love the lights &limbs!


and this veranda...


pretty lace






this one from country living





ok, I've inspired myself enough for tonight...
xo,
Cayce Danielle
source: weheartit

1 comment:

  1. Just take a look at the inside of our house and you'll think your apartment is really clean, at least by comparison.

    ReplyDelete