12.20.2009

chocolate chip cookies

I'm baking chocolate chip cookies right now (my fav!). I owe a big fat thank you to Betty Crocker for making gluten free chocolate chip cookie mix that's cheaper and better than a lot of the GF mixes out there.  I always forget how easy it is to whip something up from a box since I have to make so many things from scratch...

Today was a busy day and I've been up since before 6:30...I should be (and would be) continuing the Christmas present making frenzie, but I'm afraid I've tired my poor thumb out for the night as it's been aching for the past few hours.  My list of things to make is slowly but surely dwindling down, and I'm hoping to be finished with *most* of the presents before our big show Monday night.

how pretty!:



pretty hair...I wish my hair looked like this.

pretty winter bird




I want to be there next week...
source: weheartit
I think I'll go watch tv with Mario& Mom.
xo,
Cayce Danielle

2 comments:

  1. I swear that is a photo of you... the one with the pretty hair. lol
    Love these photos, where do you find them?
    We miss you guys! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found them on a website - weheartit.com It's an awesome place! Great inspiration photos. You would love it. Mario said the same thing about the girl, but I guess I can't see myself from behind ever, so I wouldn't know! haha <3

    ReplyDelete