12.13.2009

testing...

Hello. Instead of working on Christmas gifts (like I should be...) I'm writing in this new blog thing. Let's see how it goes...

Today we went to see the Princess & the Frog with Bianca. It was super cute! It was awesome that they played zydeco music in a Disney princess movie. Ava watched too. I don't think any other five-month-old would quietly watch a movie like that. I love my family!

So since I'm not going to use my other blog (this layout/site is much better) I'll repost my Christmas wishlist.


These adorable sailor shorts from kaboodle


This cute Jessica Simpson coat from overstock.com


























this super adorable dress from oldage




a white christmas tree (I bought myself a mini one)





I bought myself a mini white christmas tree and made some super cute ornaments for it! I'll post pictures soon.
Ok, I need to go work on some Christmas presents....
xo,
Cayce Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment