12.16.2009

pretty paper

oooh. Tonight we got to go see Willie Nelson play at the Austin Music Hall. It was everything I thought it would be and more. I missed some of my favorite people that I usually see at Willie shows, but Mario and I still managed to have fun.
After, we went to Koriente (thanks Rach June) with Aunt CiCi & Mom....Mario ate so much that he practically fell asleep in his chair at the table! I've been staying up so late lately that I'm not really that sleepy (and it's already 2:30!), but I end up sleeping in really late and get mad at myself when I realize what time I'm waking up.
I finally got my new $15 ebay boots. I wore them tonight with my mom's dress from 10th grade. Super cute!

I think I will do...5 things I would buy (from etsy) if I had the money....

pretty print from alicebgardens


poppy hair pins from nomsa




this trinket dish from dgordon


a spiral wrap ring...like this one from muyinmolly


a cute whale piggy bank! from badchollavintage

I should be getting to bed!
xo,
Cayce Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment