2.01.2010

once upon a time...

Hello from Ana & Bianca!  We've been having fun playing on Nana's new computer....



I know I haven't been posting a lot lately, but last week was REALLY busy!  The Preservation was in the recording studio for a couple of days, and we're all really excited about what we accomplished.  What was just going to be a few song demo is going to become an actual album.  We'll probably record more after we return from Mardi Gras.

Mario & I also started playing music at the school my niece goes to...I love playing music with little kids!  They are so cute and fun to be around.

Bianca and Ava are over at our house right now watching The Little Mermaid, so since I have no computer to upload my pictures from Rachel's birthday party on, I'm going to make this a fairy tale post...



I have this ^ old fairy tale book that has all of these great illustrations in it

I found this on weheartit, but it's by someone named Eugenio Recuenco, he has a few other awesome fairy tale pictures on weheartit



annie leibovitz's amazing take on beauty and the beast...is that Drew Barrymore?





Ok, I'm going to go watch Skuttle & the gang ruin Ursula's wedding with my cute niece.

xo,
Cayce Danielle

source (of all pictures beside my own): weheartit

2 comments:

  1. I love it! all of the pictures, fairy tale ones & the ones of you & B...even though she looks super creepy in that one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love the Fairy Tale Pics! The pic of two Cayces and a scary Bianca face kind of freaked me out a little... ;)

    ReplyDelete