2.25.2010

time flies...

Wow!  It's been so long since I've posted anything.  We've had a really fun last few weeks... The Preservation went to Mardi Gras in Lafayette & we played a really awesome show at the Blue Moon Saloon.  I love Louisiana!  I can't wait until we go on tour this summer...

A couple of days ago, I was asked to do another art show at the end of March & I'm so excited!  Mario has been working really hard at some awesome paintings for his upcoming art show @ The Baltimore House & I've been waiting to get inspired (and what can do that better than a deadline?)  I've been trying to think of things that I can work on to sell at the show so I decided to inspire myself...



  

  

  

 

 


 

 



 

 

 

 



ok... I'm pretty sure that I've been doing this for a couple of hours...I need to go use the inspiration!

xo,
Cayce Danielle

source: weheartit

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you come up with!! I am seeing a feather/button/unicorn theme... hmmmm.. I love that button sewing machine, btw :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete