2.10.2010

clutches

Mario & I did an art show around Christmas time and I have several things I should put up on my etsy site...This week, I posted two of my cute clutches that I hope to soon make more of!

I use this awesome yarn that is made out of post consumer recycled plastic bottles & acrylic.  It's really soft and is perfect for this purse.  The button closure is crocheted out of the same yarn and really makes the clutch look classic.


The inside lining is 100% cotton and specifically chosen to go with the outer color.  There's a little ID/business card-sized pocket that makes the clutch perfect to use as a going out purse or even a wallet.
I sold one that I didn't get to take a picture of, but I'm thinking it was so cute I should re-make it!  I also have a really pretty greenish colored one that I may post pictures of later.  I think I should go work on some more.  Color suggestions are welcome :)

xo,
Cayce Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment